BIAAZ is a proud member of
Why Giving at Work Makes Sense
Many Americans participate in the employee giving campaign their employer sponsors. Employees give at work by directing a portion of their paycheck to the charities of their choice, which makes workplace giving the most effective and efficient form of fundraising.
Giving at work has great advantages for both the employees who participate and the employers who conduct a workplace giving campaign.
Benefits to Employers +
- Community Image—The employer is seen as a community partner who raises funds for important causes, helping millions of Americans in need.
- Employee Morale—Employees feel good when they can choose to support charities that are important to them.
- No-Cost Employee Benefit—Employees receive an extra benefit without increasing employer expenditures.
Benefits to Employees +
- Choice—Employees can designate their gift to a charity that is important to them or their loved ones.
- Convenience—Employees sign up annually and their gift is spread throughout the year, making it easier to give a larger gift.
- Confidence—Community Health Charities annually reviews participating charities to ensure financial accountability.
Benefits to Participating Charities +
- Successful Fundraising—Workplace giving is the most effective and efficient form of fund raising, providing a much-needed income stream.
- Awareness—Grants access to hundreds of thousands of employees who become potential donors for each charity.
- Volunteerism—Community Health Charities alerts employers to event and volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
For more information about giving at work, visit Community Health Charities or call (800) 654-0845