…for making a donation to the Brain Injury Alliance, a statewide nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a better future for persons impacted by brain injury. Our work would not be possible without you!
$1242 sends one TBI survivor to Camp Can-Do
$2600 covers the cost of a recovery support group for one
- $33 covers the cost of one-hour, one-on-one support with a certified brain injury specialist
- $78 Provides a family the resource materials and connections with community resources
- $112 Pays for the care and feeding of an assistance pet for one month
- $264 Covers the cost of resources for an in-school support group
- $547 Supports BIA’s Concussion Prevention Clinic year!
who we are
what we do
who we help
how to get help
you can help
Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona
5025 E. Washington St, Ste 108
Phoenix, Arizona 85034
1 (888) 500-9165
Fax (602) 508-8285
BIAAZ is a chartered affiliate of the
United States Brain Injury Alliance.
2020 © Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona