Finding good information quickly is the key.
We know that survivors of brain injuries and their family members have decisions and choices to make. Because nobody can predict when a brain injury is going to occur, people often have trouble finding good information quickly.
That's why we provide you with accurate, in-depth, and easily accessible information about the personal, medical, and legal aspects of brain injury including:
- Your team of service providers and what they do
- Finding support groups
- Activities and events throughout Arizona
- Programs and services available to you
- Facts and information for survivors of all ages and stages of recovery
- Agencies that can help you
And be sure to visit our online gallery of art and prose created by talented members of our community.