Support groups allow you to listen, talk, learn, and educate.
Our support groups provide survivors of brain injuries and their family members with the emotional support you need. Share concerns and information with others who understand your perspective. Lessen your fears through group discussion and education.
Good support groups
- encourage active, involved
listening for everyone
- give you the sense that
others care and that you are being heard
- enable you to meet and accept
- allow you the opportunity to
be really understood
- make you aware of needs and
strengths you have in common with others
- provide a place for you to
find courage and take risks
- create an atmosphere where
you can get in touch with yourself
- accept that you will express
positive and negative views and not be judged or
Find a support group near you.
Click on the 1st letter of your nearest city's name to view support groups in your area. For Example, click "G" to see information for support groups in the Glendale area.